One of Carey’s Many Sons
Striving for true doctrine, right action, and spiritual feeling amidst the mine fields on all sides.
Looking for Something?
Top Posts & Pages
- When Hurting Helps 5: What Does That Title Mean?
- Responding to the Arguments Against Divorce and Remarriage
- When Hurting Helps 3: Redefining Poverty
- When Hurting Helps 2: Ignoring Churchplanting and Evangelism
- When Hurting Helps 1: A Popular Call to Some Good Things
- When Hurting Helps 4: Refusing to Confront Culture
- Arguments Forbidding Divorce and Remarriage
- Responding to the Arguments for Divorce and Remarriage
Tag Archives: Scholarly errors
While I acknowledge that Christians must love God with their minds, I am often disturbed by the intellectual statements and positions of men in the most influential places within the evangelical academy. On top of this, many ministers seem to … Continue reading