One of Carey’s Many Sons
Striving for true doctrine, right action, and spiritual feeling amidst the mine fields on all sides.
Stay up to Date
Looking for Something?
Top Posts & Pages
- Similarities Between ATR and World Religions~ ATR 3
- The Consequences of Fornication
- Six Reasons I Strive to be Christ-centered in my Preaching
- Should Everyone Speak at the Same Time When Praying?
- Selling Salvation and the Blood of Jesus
- Martyn Lloyd-Jones on Preaching
- Whunga Baptist Church: A New Church in a Poor Area
- A Christian Response to the Fees Must Fall Movement
- Little Gods: The Deification Heresy
- The Gods Never Sleep~ ATR 2
Tag Archives: Worship
“When living in an egotistical age, it is hard to convince people that what they give to God sincerely may not be acceptable to Him. Narcissism imagines that God must simply melt at the sight His child’s scribble-drawing, knowing how … Continue reading
Saved in my digital library are a collection of about 10 songs that I formed into a playlist for running in the background as I am working at my desk. Now, I think the whole idea of running songs in … Continue reading
Deciding who has the burden of proof can sometimes be a dicey task. By calling for fairness, equal time, or a spirit of mutual acceptance, this question can be twice complicated because it works on our feelings. And in the … Continue reading
If Christians recognize anti-biblical values in just about every cultural matter, why do they assume that music alone is immune from this cultural decay? Ken Myers as quoted by Scott Aniol