One of Carey’s Many Sons
Striving for true doctrine, right action, and spiritual feeling amidst the mine fields on all sides.
Stay up to Date
Looking for Something?
Top Posts & Pages
- The 95 Theses Against the Prosperity Gospel
- Putting Legalism to Good Use
- Should Everyone Speak at the Same Time When Praying?
- Justification by Faith is Not Enough
- 11 Reasons Churchplanting in Poor Areas is Difficult
- Similarities Between ATR and World Religions~ ATR 3
- Should a New Believer Wait Before Being Baptized?
Tag Archives: Scruton
Three contemporary authors have helped me get a grip on right feeling and its applications in the church. 1. One of the 6 authors of A Conservative Christian Declaration is David de Bruyn who also wrote a 130-page book called … Continue reading
When I read Roger Scruton’s thoughts on America, I am filled with gratitude for the citizenship that I was blessed at birth with. Take away America, its freedom, its optimism, its institutions, its Judeo-Christian beliefs, and its educational tradition, and … Continue reading
Roger Scruton, Culture Counts (2007) 1-2 and 106: By “culture” I mean what has been called “high culture”–the accumulation of art, literature, and humane reflection that has stood the “test of time” and established a continuing tradition of reference and allusion … Continue reading