One of Carey’s Many Sons
Striving for true doctrine, right action, and spiritual feeling amidst the mine fields on all sides.
Stay up to Date
Looking for Something?
Top Posts & Pages
- The 95 Theses Against the Prosperity Gospel
- Putting Legalism to Good Use
- Should Everyone Speak at the Same Time When Praying?
- Justification by Faith is Not Enough
- 11 Reasons Churchplanting in Poor Areas is Difficult
- Similarities Between ATR and World Religions~ ATR 3
- Should a New Believer Wait Before Being Baptized?
Tag Archives: Poor
Paul preached at Thessalonica for 3 weeks before leaving the area because of persecution (Acts 17:1-10). When he left, a solid church was planted whose faith was spoken of throughout the world (1 Thess. 1:8). Yet, churchplanters in the poor … Continue reading
Read Part 1: A Popular Call to Some Good Things Read Part 2: Ignoring Churchplanting and Evangelism Read Part 3: Redefining Poverty Read Part 4: Refusing to Confront Culture The Cause of Poverty Outside of natural disasters like hurricanes and … Continue reading
Read Part 1: A Popular Call to Some Good Things Read Part 2: Ignoring Churchplanting and Evangelism Read Part 3: Redefining Poverty American whites should feel guilty. And all cultures are filled with goodness, truth, and beauty. You haven’t read … Continue reading