One of Carey’s Many Sons
Striving for true doctrine, right action, and spiritual feeling amidst the mine fields on all sides.
Stay up to Date
Looking for Something?
Top Posts & Pages
- Should Everyone Speak at the Same Time When Praying?
- Responding to the Arguments for Divorce and Remarriage
- Africa's God~ ATR 1
- Similarities Between ATR and World Religions~ ATR 3
- African Christianity has the Same Theology as ATR~ ATR 4
- A "Christ-centred" Church
- 2016 Update Letters
- Is Rap Music Sinful?
- A Christian Response to the Fees Must Fall Movement
- Little Gods: The Deification Heresy
Tag Archives: Missions philosophy
Schlehlein, Paul. John G. Paton: Missionary to the Cannibals of the South Seas. Banner of Truth, 2017, 186 pages. John Paton’s life was so full of excitement and surprises, that Paul Schlehlein chose only the ripest fruits from Paton’s tree … Continue reading
New Testament churches should be autonomous. Autonomy comes from two Greek words: autos (self) + nomos (law) = Each group is ruled by itself. Church autonomy does not mean freedom from God, but from other churches. Autonomy does mean submission … Continue reading