One of Carey’s Many Sons
Striving for true doctrine, right action, and spiritual feeling amidst the mine fields on all sides.
Stay up to Date
Looking for Something?
Top Posts & Pages
- The 95 Theses Against the Prosperity Gospel
- Putting Legalism to Good Use
- Should Everyone Speak at the Same Time When Praying?
- Justification by Faith is Not Enough
- 11 Reasons Churchplanting in Poor Areas is Difficult
- Similarities Between ATR and World Religions~ ATR 3
- Should a New Believer Wait Before Being Baptized?
Tag Archives: Independence
New Testament churches should be autonomous. Autonomy comes from two Greek words: autos (self) + nomos (law) = Each group is ruled by itself. Church autonomy does not mean freedom from God, but from other churches. Autonomy does mean submission … Continue reading