One of Carey’s Many Sons
Striving for true doctrine, right action, and spiritual feeling amidst the mine fields on all sides.
Stay up to Date
Looking for Something?
Top Posts & Pages
- Should Everyone Speak at the Same Time When Praying?
- Responding to the Arguments for Divorce and Remarriage
- Africa's God~ ATR 1
- Similarities Between ATR and World Religions~ ATR 3
- African Christianity has the Same Theology as ATR~ ATR 4
- A "Christ-centred" Church
- 2016 Update Letters
- A Christian Response to the Fees Must Fall Movement
- Little Gods: The Deification Heresy
Tag Archives: Homosexuality
The majority of Africans live in the rural areas—about 60% or 700 millions. And in the rural areas, homosexuality is not common. I have never seen it though I lived in an African village for 9 years and still work … Continue reading
As I listened to a debate between Doug Wilson and Andrew Sullivan on the question, “Is Civil Marriage for Gay Couples Good for Society?” I began to participate at several levels myself. Already I was evaluating their individual arguments and … Continue reading