One of Carey’s Many Sons
Striving for true doctrine, right action, and spiritual feeling amidst the mine fields on all sides.
Stay up to Date
Looking for Something?
Top Posts & Pages
- Inspiring Lines from Robert Philip's Life of Whitefield
- Should Everyone Speak at the Same Time When Praying?
- The 95 Theses Against the Prosperity Gospel
- The Consequences of Fornication
- Responding to the Arguments for Divorce and Remarriage
- Selling Salvation and the Blood of Jesus
- Should a New Believer Wait Before Being Baptized?
- Update Letters
- How to Unite a Divided Church
Tag Archives: Gay Marriage
As I listened to a debate between Doug Wilson and Andrew Sullivan on the question, “Is Civil Marriage for Gay Couples Good for Society?” I began to participate at several levels myself. Already I was evaluating their individual arguments and … Continue reading