One of Carey’s Many Sons
Striving for true doctrine, right action, and spiritual feeling amidst the mine fields on all sides.
Stay up to Date
Looking for Something?
Top Posts & Pages
- Multiculturalism, Part 5: Directions for Dealing with the Influence of False Religion
- Multiculturalism, Part 4: Is It a Sin to Learn About False Religions?
- Multiculturalism, Part 3: God’s Evaluation of the Cultures of the World
- Multiculturalism, Part 2: What Is the Source of Culture?
- Multiculturalism, Part 1: The Prophet Jeremiah on the Cultures of the World
Tag Archives: Ethical dilemmas
Ethical Dilemmas of a missionary Over the past few years, these lists have slowly emerged from our personal experience. At the least, these questions remind us to pray for pastors in general and missionaries in particular that they would have … Continue reading
The plot thickens since I have for years held to the no divorce position. Writing the critique of the “pro-divorce” side revealed a number of hidden crags in the rocks of Scripture I hadn’t seen before. But now I have … Continue reading
Having already set the table with the basic arguments for two major positions regarding divorce and remarriage, I am going to try to step fully into each perspective and refute the other from its vantage point. Taking on the glasses … Continue reading
As I preach through 1 Corinthians, I am grappling with divorce and remarriage. In the next few posts, I’m going to summarize the major arguments, then critique those arguments, and then offer some final conclusions. First come the arguments allowing … Continue reading