One of Carey’s Many Sons
Striving for true doctrine, right action, and spiritual feeling amidst the mine fields on all sides.
Stay up to Date
Looking for Something?
Top Posts & Pages
- Similarities Between ATR and World Religions~ ATR 3
- The Consequences of Fornication
- Six Reasons I Strive to be Christ-centered in my Preaching
- Should Everyone Speak at the Same Time When Praying?
- Selling Salvation and the Blood of Jesus
- Martyn Lloyd-Jones on Preaching
- Whunga Baptist Church: A New Church in a Poor Area
- A Christian Response to the Fees Must Fall Movement
- Little Gods: The Deification Heresy
- The Gods Never Sleep~ ATR 2
Tag Archives: Ethical dilemmas
Ethical Dilemmas of a missionary Over the past few years, these lists have slowly emerged from our personal experience. At the least, these questions remind us to pray for pastors in general and missionaries in particular that they would have … Continue reading
The plot thickens since I have for years held to the no divorce position. Writing the critique of the “pro-divorce” side revealed a number of hidden crags in the rocks of Scripture I hadn’t seen before. But now I have … Continue reading
Having already set the table with the basic arguments for two major positions regarding divorce and remarriage, I am going to try to step fully into each perspective and refute the other from its vantage point. Taking on the glasses … Continue reading
As I preach through 1 Corinthians, I am grappling with divorce and remarriage. In the next few posts, I’m going to summarize the major arguments, then critique those arguments, and then offer some final conclusions. First come the arguments allowing … Continue reading