One of Carey’s Many Sons
Striving for true doctrine, right action, and spiritual feeling amidst the mine fields on all sides.
Stay up to Date
Looking for Something?
Top Posts & Pages
- Similarities Between ATR and World Religions~ ATR 3
- The Consequences of Fornication
- Six Reasons I Strive to be Christ-centered in my Preaching
- Should Everyone Speak at the Same Time When Praying?
- Selling Salvation and the Blood of Jesus
- Martyn Lloyd-Jones on Preaching
- Whunga Baptist Church: A New Church in a Poor Area
- A Christian Response to the Fees Must Fall Movement
- Little Gods: The Deification Heresy
- The Gods Never Sleep~ ATR 2
Tag Archives: Biography
Schlehlein, Paul. John G. Paton: Missionary to the Cannibals of the South Seas. Banner of Truth, 2017, 186 pages. John Paton’s life was so full of excitement and surprises, that Paul Schlehlein chose only the ripest fruits from Paton’s tree … Continue reading
Myanmar, known in the past as Burma, has about as many people as South Africa (around 55 million), though the country is half the size. The majority, 80-90%, of the people are Buddhist. Only about 8% have any Christian conviction. … Continue reading