One of Carey’s Many Sons
Striving for true doctrine, right action, and spiritual feeling amidst the mine fields on all sides.
Stay up to Date
Looking for Something?
Top Posts & Pages
- Should Everyone Speak at the Same Time When Praying?
- Responding to the Arguments for Divorce and Remarriage
- Africa's God~ ATR 1
- Similarities Between ATR and World Religions~ ATR 3
- African Christianity has the Same Theology as ATR~ ATR 4
- A "Christ-centred" Church
- 2016 Update Letters
- Is Rap Music Sinful?
- A Christian Response to the Fees Must Fall Movement
- Little Gods: The Deification Heresy
Tag Archives: Beauty
A high-domed auditorium with classic wood trim speaks to everyone who enters it even if they don’t realize they have joined the conversation. A 30-piece orchestra sends a message too. In the words of R. C. Sproul, “Every form is … Continue reading
Many parents, however, have little taste for fiction, though they allow it for the “little kids.” Some parents disdain fiction because they are bony pragmatists, not having the time, but others even claim that it is unspiritual (“I just want … Continue reading